Thursday, March 26, 2009

risk what you value

I love to take huge risk. I like the thrill of trying something new and different. I like the idea of having a great story to tell when it all said and done. I like having people who want to hear about my latest and greatest scheme. I like being challenged to think and push the limits of who I thought I was. Knowing all of this about myself I usually pick pretty reasonable risk, sometimes I am a little more adventurous than other people would be, but still reasonable. I love traveling alone and getting to see what I want to see. I throughly enjoy taking on a new challenge on a regular bases. I value having these challenges in my life.
In relationships I like to risk really getting to know the person. My dearest friends know that at the end of the day we can tell each other anything and that we are a little richer for knowing more about the human experience. I am usually pretty good about remembering that everyone has their own back story and that story is true to them. I love to hear what people think and why they think what they think. Sometimes it really blows my mind that someone I thought I knew really well seems like a complete stranger when they are telling me what they are really thinking. I like the feeling of getting to be privy to those thoughts and having my perspective changed a little bit. I like that I am simply challenged by another persons thoughts.

No comments: